Don’s 5-year-old daughter made this birthday card for her papa.
It really captures everything a papa could hope for on his birthday.
Attentive wait staff? Check.
Good beer? Check.
Happy birthday, indeed.
On behalf of SKW’s followers, a toast to Don, his daughter, and Papa! With good beer, of course. (Are there bad beers?)
Thanks for sharing, Don!
(You can check out Don’s thoughts on his daughter’s beerthday masterpiece at his blog, Don of All Trades.
A card — particularly the homemade variety — can be a gift in and of itself.
Like this one.
MW, my 7-year-old nephew, composed this handcrafted masterpiece for his mom on her birthday. It’s beyond words.
But here are a few anyway:
1. Sydney is the dog. No mention of MW’s younger brother, but he undoubtedly loves his mama, too.
2. Mother and son both have beautiful eyes. True story. Probably genetic.
3. Correctly spelling “beautiful” — twice — is impressive at any age.
4. My sister-in-law really does make the best gwockomoly.
5. Nothing says “happy birthday” like hearts. And bananas.
Thanks to MW’s dad for sharing this beauty, and now it’s your turn.
It’s letters-to-Santa season! We’ve already received several, and we’d love to share your submission with the readers of Stuff Kids Write, as well.
Remember, ’tis the season of giving, and a laugh is an easy gift to give. Plus it requires no wrapping. So send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org today!